The International Workshop “Methods and Instruments in Astronomy: from Galileo Telescopes to Space Projects” (NAO2010) will be held in Research Institute “Nikolaev Astronomical Observatory”, Nikolaev, Ukraine on May 17-20, 2010. It is organized to discuss the international projects in research of Solar system small bodies and the near-Earth artificial bodies. Application of virtual observatory tools in various fields of Astronomy and Astrophysics is also discussed.
Main Topics of the Workshop:
• Kinematics and Dynamics of the Small Solar System Bodies;
• Research of Near-Earth Space;
• Virtual Observatory Tools in Astronomical Research.
Information about Participants:
• General number of represented organizations – 27;
• Number of submitted papers – 62;
• Number of authors of submitted papers – 111.